Terms & Conditions
- All Rates quoted are shall include 6% Goods and Service Tax (GST) and are subjected to change without prior notice of change by Bangi Golf Berhad.
- All club members and golf affiliate members will be required to show proof of identification and membership card during registration personally for the special pricing to be effective. If no proof of membership is shown during registration, golfers will be required to pay the difference between the membership rate and public rate
- Golf booking will not be considered as confirmed by Bangi Golf Berhad unless full payment is made to Bangi Golf Berhad. Bangi Golf Berhad has absolute right to cancel your booking and allow another party or organizer who has paid to book the time slot. Bangi Golf Berhad does not have to refer to you for re-confirmation of the booking
- Confirmation of booking is subject to FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis and full payment is being made to Bangi Golf Berhad.
- All flights must have a minimum of.3-ball players to tee off on Weekend irrespective of 9-hole or 18-hole. 2 ball players are not allowed to tee off.
- Bangi Golf Berhad is entitled to reject or cancel any booking or request thereof without assigning any reasons whatsoever or any prior notice. Thus, you will have no recourse or rights to lodge and / or make any claim(s) whatsoever against Bangi Golf Berhad for the loss of your booking
- In the event of a date change by the organizer/player without the prior written consent of Bangi Golf Berhad, the payment mentioned herein shall be forfeited. Likewise, any postponement made with notice of less than 10 days prior to the competition date, the total deposit collected will be forfeited.
- Bangi Golf Berhad requires at least 10 days’ notice for cancellation, postponement or reduction in number of golfers; and this must be confirmed in writing by Bangi Golf Berhad.
- Bangi Golf Berhad reserves the rights to reject any additional golfer(s) should the number of golfers exceeds the number booked and confirmed.
- The rates quoted are based on twin sharing buggy. Any additional buggy use will be charged at 18-hole rate applicable on day of booking.
- All rates quoted do not include meals. Order for meals and drinks will be charged separately and settled directly with the restaurants. No outside drink and food is allowed.
- Players are advised to take care of their valuable items. Bangi Golf Berhad shall not be responsible or liable for loss of or damage to item(s) of value while in the premises of Bangi Golf Berhad.
- The golf course is subjected to normal wear and tear including weather changes. Regular maintenance is an ongoing exercise and it is usual that certain part of the golf course will be “ground under repair (GUR)”. Your kind understanding that no notice will be given prior to your competition date due to nature of the golf course ongoing maintenance.
- All rules and regulations as displayed in the rule book shall apply to all players playing in Bangi Golf Resort
Bangi Golf Berhad shall not provide any refunds for sold products
Rain check will not be issued.
Cancellation/ Late-show/ No-Show/Reservation Change Policy
BGR wishes to request your kind co-operation to call us within 48 hours before your tee off time if you wish to cancel or modify the date/time of the flight/s you booked
We advise golfers to arrive at least 10 min before their reserved time slot. Players who arrive late will be considered as no show and will not be refunded the price of their game. The staff will do their best to re-assign the golfer to the next available Tee-off time.
In the event of no-show, there shall be no refund given to the golfer.